A great question was asked on today’s show about dreams: “Is there a way to interpret the dreams on my own?”
Here are 13 steps you can take to begin to do just that:
- What are the main points of the dream?
- What details seem significant? Why?
- What is the one sentence title of this dream?
- What is the one word title of this dream?
- What happens in the beginning?
- What actions are being taken?
- Who is in the dream?
- If people in the dream were parts of yourself, what would they be telling you?
- What is the overall tone of the dream?
- How does this dream compare to your life right now?
- What is the dream telling you about your life that you might be over looking?
- What is the outcome of this dream?
- If you were to live the dream in real life, what would you do differently?
I will also be going more in-depth about this type of dream interpretation in my upcoming Neuro-Linguistic Programming course. Stay tuned for announcements about the dates for this exciting course!