During the last Community Calls for Calm, Derek shared a few of his notes from 1989. Below are 12 truisms to contemplate. These are powerful concepts, that when considered, help to rewire our thinking and re-engage our superconscious (higher-self), with our conscious, and subconscious.
1. The difference between winning and losing is self-discipline.
2. Victory belongs to the most persevering.
3. Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
4. Patience unlocks the door to achievement.
5. Things accomplish nothing, people accomplish everything.
6. Nothing is achieved before it is thoroughly attempted.
7. Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.
8. Doing your best is more important than being the best.
9. Let us choose to believe something good can happen.
10. It is more important to do the right thing than to do things right.
11. A hero is one who hangs on one minute longer.
12. Confidence is the companion of success.
Post one to your fridge each week and contemplate it for deeper insight.
Leave a Reply